Friday, March 28, 2008

i am not a man who gets emotional

...but my mind has been blown. i was almost weeping. today i went to lunch at the pfunky griddle. first of all they have the best sandwiches in town period, not to mention the assorted pancakes that rock my amadeus. so i was sitting there with jim munchin on this turkey blt, thinking to myself how freaking good it tasted. the cook came out of the kitchen and asked us if we wanted to try something he was thinking of putting on the menu. we said "fer sure" and he brought out what can only be described as a spiritual experience.

chocolate pancake batter, whipped cream, brulee glaze and strawberries.

o my fucking god.

fireworks went off in my brain, i got a semi, and teared up. it's better than crack.

if you are every in berry hill for lunch, go try it. see if it changes your life like it did mine.

No comments: