Monday, March 17, 2008

new art fun stuff



every once in a while it's nice to find a new artist whose art really speaks to you. visual art has never really been my fancy, but i have to say i really like this guy i found sigga bjorg. his stuff reminds me of a cross between shel silverstein, winnie the pooh, and ralph steadman. if the US dollar didn't suck so bad i'd get him to ship me over one of his pieces.

and i just got my michael motorcycle print framed and it looks badass in my office i must say.

eye candy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4 Card[/url] DS scPost)

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=vmware esx server 3.5 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg